"Your work is to discover your work - and then with all your heart to give yourself to it." (Buddha)
What is your gift that you give this world? Are you sharing it fully? Do you have fears that hold you back from doing so?
The Draw Out Greatness method is a tool to assist you in seeing past the fears that hold you back. Take a Draw Out Greatness workshop today and walk away with a new tool for dealing with life. The works of art that you create (that anyone can do) will take you beyond your wildest dreams.
Read what others have to say about this revolutionary tool.
"Art-I really never knew it existed and Linda opened up a whole new world to me. At her prompting, I completed a doodle- like painting, which represented what I wanted my life to look like. I wanted purpose, but also a lot of fireworks and excitement. Today, whenever I look at that piece, it is a reminder of what I am creating."
Tonya G. , PA
"At first I was skeptical. I was amazed at the aha moments I experienced even with the first doodle exercise in the workshop. The collage really helped me to have more clarity about what I want out of life."
Joy N. , NY
After creating a vision of your heart's desires you'll experience an added confidence. This is not about getting more things, although you may. This is about living the life you were destined to live. It helps you to see beyond obstacles that have held you back in the past. This is about being free from the self imposed road blocks and blind spots (repeating patterns in life that don't work) that keep you from living up to your potential.
Contact linda@lindarichichi.com to find out how you can book your very own workshop. Ask about how to participate for free!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment