Thursday, July 30, 2009

Draw Out Greatness Workshops






Draw Out Greatness Workshops

This unique and fun workshop is for anyone interested in tapping into the imagination in order to create a vision of your life past fear.

Imagine what you could be, what you could do and how you could contribute to the planet if you were not afraid.



You'll create an actual work of art that reminds you of your dreams.

As a bonus... all participants will take home the Draw Out Greatness kit to continue with on your own once you learn the method for bypassing the fears that keep you from living the life of your dreams.


Call Linda today to schedule a workshop in your area.
$175 per person for this unique two day event.

845 567-0060

"I'm amazed at the process used by Draw Out Greatness. As I look at this picture I created on the Visualization board and after decoding my doodles, it is as if I have already done these great things I want to achieve, do or enjoy. It definitely puts the mind in a different place believing that more things are possible.

I left the two day course with a new clarity, added confidence in realizing my goals and excitement about my ability to create art."

Aliesa George , Centerworks.com , Wichita Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment